Our goal is to successfully resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that time (in days) allows us to work with the company on your behalf.
| You complaint will be sent to the business in:
||1-5 calendar days from the date you filed the complaint
| The business will be asked to respond in:
||30 calendar days from the date you filed the complaint
| You will be notified of the business response:
||When we receive it
| If the business fails to respond, you and the business will be notified:
||31-35 calendar days from the date you filed the complaint
| Complaints are usually closed within:
||35 calendar days from the date you filed the complaint
The following criteria should apply before proceeding with the complaint process:
- The customer should have contacted the business at least once to resolve the issue.
- The complaint should be filed with the BBB that handles the service area where the business is headquartered.
- The complaint must meet BBB National Complaint Acceptance Guidelines.
- The BBB does not handle complaints that involve:
- Purchases made more than 365 days ago
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Employee/business disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Civil Rights claims
- Allegations of criminal acts
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases
- Claims already tried in a court of law
- Cases that are already in litigation
- Business to business complaints for collection purposes
- Companies that are out of business
- Issues based solely on dissatisfaction with a company's price
- Buyers remorse
- Seeking an apology
- Your complaint cannot be changed, edited or deleted once it has been submitted.
- An exact copy of your complaint will be sent to the business.
- The text of your complaint may be publicly
posted on BBBs Web site (BBB reserves the right to not post in
accordance with BBB policy). Please do not include any personally
identifiable information when you tell us about your problem or in your
desired outcome. By submitting your complaint, you are representing that
it is a truthful account of your experience with the business. BBB may
edit your complaint to protect privacy rights and to remove
- Complaint opened
- Complaint sent to business for a response
- Response received, and customer is notified or no response is received and customer is notified
- Customer may not agree with the business response and provide additional comments and file a rebuttal within 10 calendar days
- Case is closed and customer is notified
FILE A COMPLAINT OPTIONS
A complaint can be filed, by completing a complaint form, via one of the following two methods:
- Better Business Bureau web site
- Calling the Better Business Bureau for a complaint form
- Once the complaint is processed it is sent to the business, the business has 30 calendar days to respond.
- When the response is received from the business, by the BBB, it is entered into our complaint management system and the case is closed.
- A communications is sent (via mail or e-mail) to the customer documenting the business's response.
- If the business disputes the claim, a referral is included in the communication directing the customer to a government agency that may be able to help resolve the issue.
- A communication is also sent to the business confirming that the response has been received and the case is closed.
- If the BBB does not receive a response after 15 calendar days a reminder communication with another copy of the complaint is sent to the business. The business has 15 calendar days to respond.
- If the business does not respond within that time (30 calendar days), the complaint is closed and the BBB Business Review for that business indicates that the complaint went unanswered.
- If the business is Accredited by BBB, it is required to respond to complaints presented by the BBB in accordance with BBB Accreditation Standards. If a BBB Accredited Business fails to answer the complaint their BBB Accreditation is subject to revocation.
- The complaint is used to assist in developing the BBB Business Review on the business.